Thursday, June 2, 2022

A Break in the Action

 Dear Tidbit Family,

Thank you so much to all of you for your support of the Tidbits and for the encouraging words and emails you regularly send. It is hard to believe that the Tidbits will be 21 years old this September. Thank you for your faithfulness.

I am writing to let you know that there will be a "break in the action" for the next few weeks. I will be going into the hospital tomorrow for pacemaker surgery and I ask you to remember me in your prayers. I will have very limited access to the Internet for the next several days, perhaps as much as two weeks, but rest assured that I will start the Tidbits again, once I am able to get back to the computer and type.

Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. It is my hope that God will bless you as you conitnue to walk daily with him.

In Christ,

Blake <><

Psalm 23:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and comments about today's Tidbit with us.